Hello, my name is Vic Singh. If you’ve decided to sell your house than you’ve probably got real estate commissions on your mind. Up till now there were the two usual options. Go for a full service agent and pay a hefty commission or go for a discount agent and hope you get some kind of service.
I’m offering a third alternative. I’m a full service agent for the past 13 years that’s charging only 1% commission. Internet has made selling houses a lot easier. Marketing costs have come down quite a bit. For that reason I’m able to charge less commission and still make a living. Let’s get started, and hopefully I’ll answer any questions you might have if you’re skeptical.
My commission rate is very easy to understand.
- If you need to just sell: I will charge 1% commission to list your house.
- If you need to sell AND buy: I will charge only $1,500 to list your house.
- Buyer agent (if there is one) will get 2.5% in either case.
- That’s it. No surprises, no sales tricks.
You get full MLS service including:
- Listing uploaded on the MLS and MLS.ca
- Also on Zoocasa.com
- Over 700 local real estate sites
- Panoramic virtual tour (see sample)
- Professional photography (see sample)
- Facebook ads
- Google ads
- Listing promoted within the office (over 640 agents)
- Full color Feature Sheets
- For Sale Sign (with link to the virtual tour)
- Email local agents your listing with the virtual tour
- Email agents who show your house for feedback
- Constant communication with you
- The rest of the marketing plan we can discuss in person
The only thing that is not included is newspaper advertising. Some agents still push for newspaper ads. However, I don’t know of many young buyers looking through newspapers to find houses anymore.
Yes, commission is important but it’s not the only thing.
- You get NO sales pressure from me. You’re the boss. I’ll only give you my expert opinion.
- I reply to emails within 14 minutes. You won’t have to wonder about any question longer than 14 minutes.
- I email agents for feedback on all the showings. This is valuable information that I later pass on to you.
- 13+ years of full time experience. This shows other people in Brampton have trusted me with their house. See list.
- Quality of work/marketing materials is second to none. I spend the extra money to hire good professionals.
- “Easy Exit Listing”: If you are not satisfied for any reason, I will cancel the listing. No penalties charged.
Less overhead: My company charges me less monthly fees, franchise fees, and less per transaction. I had worked with the number one company in North America for 7 years (I think you can figure out which one I’m talking about). What I found was nobody bought a house because their company logo was on the sign. Nobody paid more or less because of which company I was with.